The 2020 Christmas holiday season is here. November 28th to December 24th. Come enjoy a winter day of family fun at our tree farm. Select your tree, go for a horse drawn sleigh ride (On Saturdays and Sundays – Nov. 28- Dec.13)and then relax indoors with a cup of steaming hot chocolate, coffee, hot dogs, chili, soup, cookies, or a variety of other items. Come visit Dennis’ Dawgs for a variety of smokies or a jumbo dog. You’ll find him out back in his little red shack.(Food service available Saturday & Sundays Nov.28th till Dec. 13th) During the week we are open Monday to Friday 1-7 pm. however we do not have the sleigh rides or other added features.
Enjoy time at the main firepit or take your family or friends to one of the various firepits in the wooded areas.
Come for a horse drawn ride through the trees while you enjoy the winter day. Activity passes are available for those not purchasing trees.
For the 2020 season our Christmas tree farm will be open November 28th to December 24th
HOURS: November 28yh-Dec.24th
- Monday to Friday - 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - 9:30 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.
- December 24th to 1-pm – 3:00 pm
Enjoy the following when you come out to our farm to select your tree for the season.
- Due to COVID19 Santa may not be visiting in person this year. Santa will still be providing us with candy canes so be sure to bring your list and get a candy cane.
- Horse drawn sleigh rides – Saturdays & Sundays, Nov. 28 – Dec. 13th - 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Fire pits are available (firewood supplied)
- Kiddie slide
- Hot chocolate, apple cider, coffee, snacks
- Food service inside – Hotdogs, chili, and more
- Outside at Dennis’ Dawgs – Gourmet smokies or jumbo dogs
- Food service is available Saturdays and Sundays (Food Service is available till Dec. 13th)
- Indoor Facility and Christmas Craft Store
- Our line of Redpoll Farms jams and preserves are available here at CD Trees and make great stocking stuffers or hostess gifts
- Pets on a leash are welcome on our premises however we do request that they are kept outdoors.
- Activity Passes are available for families not purchasing trees but wishing to have a sleigh ride and enjoy a fun day
- Enjoy the outdoors….take a walk in the forest or just enjoy the snow and country air
- Payment methods – cash, debit, credit card