The 2017 Christmas holiday season is here. Come enjoy a winter day of family fun at our tree farm. Select your tree, go for a horse drawn sleigh ride (On Saturdays and Sundays – Nov. 25 – Dec.10) and then relax indoors with a cup of steaming hot chocolate, coffee, hot dogs, chili, soup, cookies, or a variety of other items. During the week we are open Monday to Friday 1-7 pm. however we do not have the sleigh rides or other added features.
For the 2017 season our Christmas tree farm will be opening on Saturday, November 25th
HOURS: Opening – November 25th
- Monday to Friday - 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - 9:30 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.
Enjoy the following when you come out to our farm to select your tree for the season.
- Horse drawn sleigh rides – Saturdays & Sundays, Nov. 25 – Dec. 10th - 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Fire pits are available (firewood supplied)
- Kiddie slide
- Hot chocolate, apple cider, coffee, snacks
- Food service – Hotdogs, chili, and more – available Saturdays and Sundays (Food Service is available till Dec. 10th)
- Indoor Facility and Christmas Store
- Our line of Redpoll Farms jams and preserves are available here at CD Trees and make great stocking stuffers or hostess gifts
- Pets on a leash are welcome
- Activity Passes are available for families not purchasing trees but wishing to have a sleigh ride and enjoy a fun day
- Enjoy the outdoors….take a walk in the forest or just enjoy the snow and country air
- Payment methods – cash, debit, credit card